Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Say Hello to Spring!

Hello my lovelies,
Today we can officially say "Hello spring". It's finally here, as well as this wonderful weather. In this post I will show you my last 'winter outfit'. Of course it's with my new jacket in which I fell in love. I really love this model and the color is so fantastic. I would say it's so unusual. Besides that, you can see that I am wearing a t-shirt which you could see in the 'New in...' post. Color combination is perfect and stripes are always in. The rest you can see in the photos bellow. Now I'm leaving you and I'm going back to my obligations. Until the next post, xoxo.

Caos dragi moji,
Danas zvanicno mozemo reci "Hello" prolecu. Konacno je ovde, kao i ovo predivno vreme. U ovom postu cete videti moj poslednji 'zimski outfit'. Naravno da je sa mojom novom jaknicom u koju sam strasno zaljubljena. Jako mi se svidjaju i model i boja koja je nekako neobicna, rekla bih. Pored toga, mozda primecujete da nosim majcicu koju ste mogli da smeknete u 'New in...' postu. Kombinacija boja je savrsena a strafte su uvek u modi. Ostatak vidite na fotkama ispod. A sad vas napustam i vracam se svojim obavezama. Do sledeceg posta, xoxo.












T-shirt: Boutique "Family" (Iserlohn)
Sweater: Zara  
Jeans: Zara
Sneakers: Killah
 Jacket: Bershka
Bag: Carpisa
 

24 comments:

  1. Divna si♥ odlicna je jaknica kao i patikice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jakna je prelepa!koliko si je platila (ako nije tajna :) )?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool outfit!!!

    http://www.vigilantlense.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao bellina!

    I have a surprise on my blog for you! I hope you will be happy! Have a look!

    xx
    L3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!
    I'm so happy it's Spring :-)
    warm weather and flowers around the corner.
    Nice outfit, darling! I like the jacket.

    P.S. Thank you very much!
    I'm now following you back on GFC; #254 follower.
    Looking forward to see you again on my blog.
    Take care, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I celebrate the good ideas i find here every time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zračiš raspoloženjem to je fotkama dalo posebnu notu.. :)
    http://ozbiljnoneozbiljanblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog :) I would love to see much of your post! I hope we could follow each other.

    Let me know once you followed me in google friend connect and I will follow right back.
    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. jakna je fantasticna!!! divna si mi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving your jacket!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola!

    Love your blog and yoy style!!

    follow you!

    Un beso

    Noah
    www.pasitoapasitoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look!
    I really love your blog, keep posting dear!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your look! The color of the jacket is great :)
    I see by Chicisimo!
    I love your blog!

    amayaT.!
    http://amaya-t.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice pictures!

    http://thehandbagconcept.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your recommendation.I want to tell you True Religion Outlet store is also a good choice.

    ReplyDelete